Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Fictional Story: Father & Daughter Duo Idea of changing and improving social media 9-24-19 (My Last Fictional Story)

 











Jeff Anderson 63, and his daughter Elizabeth Anderson-Phillips, 37 have come up with a plan how to improve the once attractive user social media Myspace. In writing, Jeff and Elizabeth thought that they would create the new Myspace for people to blog on. People would be able to follow each other on the social media website. There would be over 100,000 layouts to choose from and everyone would be able to create their own layout for their profile. People would be able to write unlimited words on the new Myspace. Everyone would be able to share videos, photos, and chat with each other using Myspace Instant Messenger. People would be able to share someone else’s Myspace blog and profile. Myspace at one point had the most users when the social media website first launched in 2003.
















The new Myspace blogging site would be similar to YouTube in that people would be able to subscribe to their favorite blogs. The new Myspace would be similar to Blogger in that the bloggers would be able to write in color when they write blogs. Everyone would be able to tag their friends and family in photos at events, weddings, and outdoor activities. The new Myspace would improve the way that people communicate with each other on social media.


























Jeff and Elizabeth are from the Hawkeye state of Des Moines, IA. The father-daughter duo feel like their proposals are realistic and would bring back users that enjoyed meeting new people and making friends. The social media once a powerhouse would bring back memories for those that used to be on Myspace all of the time. Jeff and Elizabeth felt that this will help “resurrect Myspace from the grave.” Myspace once again would be in the Top 10 of active users on social media websites.





Note: Thank you so very much, readers and fellow bloggers for reading my fictional stories on here. I was prepared to properly let y'all know when I was done sharing my fictional stories that I've written in the past. They say that "all good things must come to an end." I felt that after getting my new bid at my job to change from having Tuesdays and Wednesdays off to now Wednesdays and Thursdays off that there would be no need to continue to blog about fictional stories anymore. I'm a full-time employee and the times that I used to write fictional stories from 2012-2022 was to pass time when I was waiting to graduate from Capital Community college and when I was doing on the call jobs and waiting to become a full-time employee at my job. To not sound repetitive and redundant, I felt that it was time to end this chapter of fictional stories and stop at #42. I also didn't want to bore my readers with the same thing but writing it a different way which can become a habit if you run out of scenarios to create in fictional stories. I'm also planning to transfer out of state. I recently reapplied and hopeful that my transfer will go through. I'm optimistic that everything will work for my good.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fictional Story: Father & Daughter Duo Idea of changing and improving social media 9-24-19 (My Last Fictional Story)

  Jeff Anderson 63, and his daughter Elizabeth Anderson-Phillips, 37 have come up with a plan how to improve the once attractive user social...