Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Fictional Story: Marge Powell's Letter 7-25-20

 











So many people have been restricted due to covid-19. Social distancing has forced me to leave my desk at work and do all of my typing at home. I’m hopeful that I can get back to the office as soon as possible (ASAP). It’s an honor to serve and help those who need my help. Whether typing memos, messages, paging the boss for those who want to set up interviews with my boss Carolyn Tate, it’s a blessing working at my job. I took the time out of my busy schedule to write a letter like this because I realize a lot of people out there both can and cannot relate to me. I’m hopeful that the 2nd stimulus check will come in the mail or deposited in the checking account to those who have been laid off from their jobs or whose jobs have been temporarily closed due to covid-19. I’m prayerful that the stimulus check will help people who are unemployed and homeless during their trying times in their lives. I’m always happy to help and severe the community. 


 Sincerely, 

 XOXO ❤️❤️❤️

 Marge F. Powell







No comments:

Post a Comment

Fictional Story: Father & Daughter Duo Idea of changing and improving social media 9-24-19 (My Last Fictional Story)

  Jeff Anderson 63, and his daughter Elizabeth Anderson-Phillips, 37 have come up with a plan how to improve the once attractive user social...