Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Fictional Story: Jessica Flynn's Diary about her past relationship 6-23-21

 

































📖 It’s Wednesday June 23, 2021, at 9:55AM. I’m Jessica Flynn from Topeka, KS. My diary that I’ve kept for 42 years have all kinds of stuff that my husband Paul Flynn don’t know about me. He doesn’t know about my relationships or that our friend Patrick Schroeder and I, were once engaged after we graduated from college when we were 23. Patrick and I dated when we were 18 up until we graduated from college. Patrick and I had a promising relationship. Patrick & I figured that we would graduate from college and go to graduate school and have wonderful paying jobs. It felt like things were moving too fast with Patrick and me, so we decided that it would be best if we just break up and see other people. Patrick would eventually meet and marry Jill Schroeder. I must admit that I would be wrong to not admit how things would have turned out if Patrick and I would have married. I’ve been married to Paul for 30 years now and I still love him.

Meanwhile, Bonnie Schroeder-Price and Collin Price who's my friend had a breakup get back together relationship. I remember when Bonnie shared with me one day when she said these very words, “Me and Collin fight like married couples the way we argue and makeup, that we will one day get married.” Bonnie was right becauze they broke up like 7 times and got back together every time. Paul & I, Patrick & Jill, and Bonnie & Collin agreed that we would all go out to The Blue Moose Bar & Grill for dinner. I’m wondering should I admit what went on to Paul or just keep quiet? I just want to “clear the air” but I want everyone to all have a wonderful time because we’re all good friends. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Fictional Story: Father & Daughter Duo Idea of changing and improving social media 9-24-19 (My Last Fictional Story)

  Jeff Anderson 63, and his daughter Elizabeth Anderson-Phillips, 37 have come up with a plan how to improve the once attractive user social...